Clayfest Job Description
Updated February 2008
This position requires existing experience in building web pages
(html), converting file formats (pdf), uploading files (ftp), managing
file/image sizes for web use, interfacing with non-technical members
to ensure their full access to Local Clay's website.
Committee members: none
Budget needs: Domain name registration (Network Solutions) and Website (ISP) hosting.
Manages www.clayfest.org website
- Design, develop, publish, and maintain website
- Contact person with ISP hosting of webpage (Network Solutions)
- Contact person for Domain name registration (Network Solutions)
- Budget for and ensure timely payment of domain name and ISP costs
- Promote use of webpage to ClayFest participants and Local Clay members
- Interface with Sponsorship and/or Graphics Chairs to obtain
electronic images for use on "Thanks" page
- Interface with ClayFest participants to obtain electronic images
as necessary for use in Gallery section and candid shots.
Support electronic needs of ClayFest and Local Clay
- Maintain all email addresses used by ClayFest Steering Committee
- Provide support to Local Clay Board and Committee members (ie :
Workshops, Clay In Education, Empty Bowls, etc) to ensure their
internet/web needs are met.
- Translate documents (ie : minutes, brochures, etc) into both PDF
and html formats for use on webpage(s) as needed by Local Clay Board
and ClayFest Chairs
- Upload documents to website as necessary
For more information click this link to send us an email : firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Webmaster Openings